Christmas parties and festivities are in full swing. I’ve put together a list of my personal favorite drinks and appetizers to start any party off right. All the below recipes are super easy to make because no one has a bunch of time on their hands this month.
Choose your favorite and spread the holiday cheer!
Pomegranate Mule Mocktail
- 1/2 Cup Ginger Beer
- 1/4 Cup Club Soda
- 1/4 Cup Pomegranate Juice
- Juice From 1/2 Lime
- Fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Pour Ingredients into Glass
- Stir until Mixed
- Garnish drink with sugar coated berries, pomegranate seeds, and a spring of rosemary.
Mini Wedge Salad Platter
This is an ode to my husband because he loves wedge salads!
- 1 Head Iceberg Lettuce
- Chopped Bacon
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Chopped Tomato
- Red Onion
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Balsamic Glaze
- Slice a head of iceberg lettuce in half, then slice each half into 4 wedges so you end up with 8 wedges.
- Arrange the wedges on a tray.
- Top with chopped bacon, blue cheese crumbles, chopped tomato, and red onions.
- Drizzle with Blue Cheese dressing and a balsamic glaze.
- Serve with a bowl of additional dressing.
- Add these trees to your next charcuterie board.
- Start with a block of cheddar cheese and cut into different sized rectangles and squares.
- Slice a piece of beef jerky into sections to use as the tree trunks.
- Top the jerky trunks with the cheese blocks starting biggest to smallest. I stacked about 4 on each. Arrange onto your charcuterie plate to make a cute cheese tree forest!
Tomato Soup with Mini Grilled Cheese
This is a total cheat code app!
- I ordered Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese sandwiches from Panera because you can’t go wrong with asking the experts to help out!
- Cut the grilled cheese into small triangles. Place a grape tomato and basil leaf onto a toothpick, then into each grilled cheese triangle.
- Pour the tomato soup into individual cups and place a grilled cheese garnish on top.
- Make sure the toothpick holds the sandwich out of the soup so they don’t get too soggy by the time guests eat them
- Serve with a side of parmesan cheese and basil leaves.
A fun accessory to add to any drink that needs a festive touch.
- Using a silicone ice cube mold like this one here.
- Fill with water, cranberries, a slice of orange, and a sprig of rosemary.
- Place in the freezer and let freeze overnight.
- Use in your holiday cocktail or mocktail!