Spooky season often arrives with Cold and Flu season. Packed with good ingredients like bananas and spinach, these smoothies will help kick any sickness that seems to linger these last months of the year.
- 1 frozen banana
- Frozen mango chunks
- Almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Blueberries (for topping)
- Draw cute “frankenstein” faces on your clear glass cups.
- Add ½ cup of Almond milk to your blender.
- Add frozen banana and handful of mango.
- Fill the rest of the blender with spinach. (Approx 2 handfuls)
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into your glasses until “face” is covered.
- Top with blueberries and enjoy!